Terms and Conditions
- Auslan Educational courses are open to anyone 18yrs or older. Children aged 16 to 17yrs old are permitted to register only if attending with a fully registered adult. Unfortunately children under the age of 16 cannot enrol or attend either on their own or with other participants.
- Enrolments and payments are required two weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Tutors and venues are unable to accept fees.
- Confirmation of your enrolment will be provided at time of enrolment via email.
- Should a course cancel, you will be notified 1 week before the course is scheduled to commence. Your fees will be refunded as per the Refund Policy.
- $22 Admin fee will be charged for dishonoured payments.
- We do not hold positions in a course without payment.
- Transfers between terms are not accepted after the registration closing date.
- Students may nominate a substitute student to be enrolled in their place.
- A concession rate is available to pensioners and full-time students. Proof of concession must be provided when enrolling.
- Deaf Services reserves the right to cancel, shorten or vary courses where necessary or appropriate.
Your privacy is important to us. We collect information at enrolment necessary for registration. The personal information provided by you is voluntary. If you do not provide the information requested, your enrolment may be affected. No information provided by you will be disclosed except where the law permits, or you consent.
Refunds will be provided under the following circumstances:
- If a course has been cancelled by Deaf Services
- Course withdrawal by student prior to the registration closing date
- No refunds are available after the closing date as a result of changing personal circumstances
Competition Terms & Conditions (WIN $50 Gift Voucher)
- By entering the competition to win a $50 gift voucher entrants are agreeing to abide by these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to Australian residents over 18 years of age who reside in Australia. Employees of Deaf Services and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouyse, ex-spouse, de-facto, child or step-child, parent, step-parent, grandparents, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sisters, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The competition closes 12 noon, Thursday 8 September 2016 and a winner will be selected at random and contacted by COB, Friday 9 September 2016.
- To be eligible for the prize, the entrant must complete the survey in full and provide their email address for future correspondence.
- The winner will have one week from the time at which the announcement email is sent to respond and claim their prize (this can be claimed by providing a postal address for a DSQ staff member to send the prize or it can be claimed by picking up directly from the office).
- In the event that a winner does not claim their prize within the alloted time period, the randomly drawn prize will be re-drawn.
- By providing your details, you agree to receive marketing information about products and services from Deaf Services and Access Training & Education until otherwise advised.
- By entering the competition, you agree to allow Deaf Services to use your first name when referring to winners in public forums including social media.
- Facebook has no association or jurisdiction over the competition. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. Entrants are providing information to Deaf Services and not to Facebook.
- Deaf Services reserves the right to exclude any person from this competiion for any reason.
- The prize is presented in form of a gift card and is not redeemable for case. The prize is not transferrable.