Terms and Conditions
- Auslan Educational courses are open to anyone 18yrs or older. Children aged 16 to 17yrs old are permitted to register only if attending with a fully registered adult. Children under the age of 16 cannot enrol or attend either on their own or with other participants.
- Family Sign clsses are open to hearing minors aged between 5-17 with up to 4 family members per family. A minimum of one parent or garudian is required to attend with the minors. Children remain the responsibiliy of their parents while on the premises and during class time. (For Family Sign classes only)
- Enrolments and payments are required two weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Tutors and venues are unable to accept fees in person or on the day. All enrolments must be completed online.
- Confirmation of your enrolment will be provided at time of enrolment via email.
- Should a course cancel, you will be notified 1 week before the course is scheduled to commence. Your fees will be refunded as per the Refund Policy.
- We do not hold positions in a course without payment.
- Transfers between terms are not accepted after the registration closing date. Only one transfer permitted.
- Students may nominate a substitute student to be enrolled in their place prior to first class commencing.
- A concession rate is available to pensioners and full-time students. Proof of concession must be provided when enrolling.
- Deaf Services reserves the right to cancel, shorten or vary courses where necessary or appropriate.
Your privacy is important to us. We collect information at enrolment necessary for registration. The personal information provided by you is voluntary. If you do not provide the information requested, your enrolment may be affected. No information provided by you will be disclosed except where the law permits, or you consent.
Refunds will be provided under the following circumstances:
- If a course has been cancelled by Deaf Services
- Course withdrawal by student prior to the registration closing date
- No refunds are available after the closing date as a result of changing personal circumstances.