Auslan Only Weekend
- Download the Flyer here.
- PRICE: $275
- VENUE: Sunshine Coast Recreation Centre, 80 Currimundi Road, Currimundi
- DATE: 5pm Friday 1 November to 2pm Sunday 3 November
Immerse yourself in Auslan for a weekend and challenge yourself to communicate in an entirely visual environment. Step into the ‘Deaf World’ and improve your signing, experience Deaf culture and meet new people in the process.
- Connect with other Auslan students
- Improve your confidence and communication skills
- Learn Auslan through challenging and fun activities
On Saturday night there will be an ‘A’ themed fancy dress dinner party at Dicky Beach Surf Club (1A Cocochin Street Dicky Beach). Campers are expected to attend and visitors are welcome (please note the event cost does not cover for own meal on the night.) Come along, bring your friends and leave your voice at home!
If you have any questions please contact us on 07 3892 8540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Come along, bring your friends and leave your voice at home!
*Payment deadline, 4 October. This will be strictly enforced. All bookings and payments are made online. Numbers are strictly limited. All campers MUST be over 18 and have attended at least an Auslan Introduction course to attend. Accommodation and meals included (except for Saturday night).