Annual General Meeting 2021
Deaf Services and the Deaf Society's AGM will be held on November 27th, with options to attend the event online, or in-person.
- Saturday 27 November, 10.30am – 12.00pm AEST (11.30am - 1.00pm AEST)
- Westside HQ, Function Room (lvl 3), 3 Clewley Street, Corinda QLD 4075
- Note: Enter carpark from Browne Street and Use the back entrance (nearest the carpark)
- Marsden Room, The Park Royal, 30 Phillip St, Parramatta NSW 2150
- Note: NSW event starts at 11:30 AEDT
Cost: This event is free and light refreshments will be provided.
RSVP: RSVP is essential for the meeting at both venues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please refer to the AGM papers for information about memberships and voting at the AGM.
Auslan & Captioning
Interpreters will attend the meeting and captioning will be available at the physical venue and on Zoom
Please forward your questions about the organisation that you would like to raise at the meeting in advance to email@example.com.
To watch the AGM online, go to our Facebook page.