Auslan Christmas Gift Vouchers
This Christmas give your loved one the gift of language with a voucher for an Auslan class in 2019.
Deaf Services delivers Auslan classes throughout the year in locations right across Queensland.
Classes are taught by Deaf teachers ensuring students have an immersive Auslan experience and learn from community members that have Auslan as their first language.
How to purchase a gift voucher:
- CLICK HERE to be redirected to the purchase page
- In Attendee 1 Details provide the First Name and Last Name of the person who will be receiving the gift voucher
- Please use your own email address and postal address - an email confirming the purchase of the voucher will be sent to the email address provided
- Click 'Next' and on the next page 'Pay by Credit Card'
- Once you enter your payment details an email confirmation will be sent confirming the purchase of the gift voucher
- A voucher to either print or forward will be sent to your email address 1-2 business days following a successful purchase through the website and will include information about how the receiver can redeem.
Following succesful payment, you will be emailed a gift voucher which can be then emailed to your loved one or printed and given to them at Christmas. This voucher will include a voucher number to use when redeeming for an auslan class enrolment.
To redeem the gift voucher for classes in 2019 please call 07 3892 8500 or email email@example.com and state the date and location of the class as well as the unique order number on the voucher.
If you are calling to redeem your voucher you will need to leave a voice message for the Auslan Administrator who will return your call via the National Relay Service.
Available classes can be viewed here: www.deafservices.org.au/learntosign
Terms and conditions:
Gift vouchers are valid for redemption until 30/6/2018 and for classes in Term 1 & Term 2, 2019. To redeem the voucher, students will need to either call 07 3892 8500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and state the date and location of the class they are wanting to enrol in. Details about available classes can be found on the website (www.deafservices.org.au/learntosign). Gift vouchers are non refundable and only available on full price enrolments, not concessions. If you are a concession card holder wanting to enrol using a gift voucher, the entire value of the gift voucher will be used to finalise your enrolment in the class, no exceptions. Gift vouchers can only be purchased during advertised campaign periods, they are not offered for sale outside of these periods. General terms and conditions apply to those enroling in an Auslan class using a gift voucher.