Deaf Services is a leading not-for-profit organisation, providing support to Deaf and hard of hearing Australian’s across all age groups.
With a vision of individuals and community empowered, connected and achieving, Deaf Services delivers programs and supports to enable the Deaf community to live full and independent lives.
Deaf Services works with all Australians to create a more inclusive and accessible community through information referrals, advocacy and education.
With over 110 years of experience working with Deaf Australians, Deaf Services continues to deliver for the community as a registered service provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), and an approved provider of home care for seniors.
Recruiting Auslan Interpreters
Part-Time and Full-Time Interpreters
Brisbane and surrounds
As the sole Auslan Interpreting Agency for the Queensland Government, Auslan Connections is experiencing increased demand for Auslan Interpreters at all levels.
We are excited to announce that we are recruiting Auslan interpreters to join our team in Queensland under an innovative and flexible new employment model!
Auslan Connections can offer you:
- Fully maintained Motor Vehicle - including provate use.
- Flexible working arrangements – based from your home.
- Salary packaging.
- Salary based on skills and experience.
- Variety of interpreting jobs, including VRI.
- Professional development provided.
- Free immunisations for preventable diseases.
Join our motivated, supportive and professional team at Auslan Connections.
How to apply for a position:
To apply you must submit the following:
- Application for Advertised Position Form.
- Cover Letter outlining how your skills and experience meet the position requirements as outlined in the position description.
- An up-to-date Resume, including name, position and contact details of two work-related referees.
- You must email or post the application by the closing date. If your application is short listed you will be contacted for an interview.
If you have any questions regarding the roles please contact Jacqui Cooper, Human Resources Support Officer on Ph. 07 3892 8534 or via email: email@example.com.
Applications close once the position/s have been filled.
Deaf Services is an equal opportunity employer.