The Auslan Interpreter Funding Strategy subsidy is funded by the Queensland Government and available to eligible participants. To be eligible, you must have aspirations to complete the PSP20218 Certificate II in Auslan, PSP30218 Certificate III in Auslan, PSP40818 Certificate IV in Auslan, PSP51018 Diploma of Auslan, and PSP50916 Diploma of Interpreting, and sign a declaration form to this effect (the declaration form can be found on the last page of the online enrolment form). There are no restrictions regarding prior qualifications.
- Be a Queensland Resident
- Be 15 years or older and not attending school
- You must NOT be enrolled in any other studies to be able to access the funding.
You must also be either:
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen or
- Australian Permanent Residency or
- Temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency
*Evidence must be provided with enrolment form. (see Acceptable Evidence Documents Download below)
Certificate 3 Guarantee Fact Sheet (for Certificate II & III funding)
Higher Level Skills Funding Fact Sheet (for Certificate IV & Diploma funidng)
Access Training and Education is accessing government subsidies on behalf of students in order to offer a subsidised price to an accredited Auslan qualification. Should you withdraw from the course, Access Training and Education can no longer access the subsidised price, and you will be reresponsible for covering the full cost of the course.