Hear for Kids is an early intervention and therapy support service for Deaf and hard of hearing infants and children. Our experienced staff can also assist with speech therapy and speech and language assessments, and occupational therapy assessments for adults.
The team at Hear for Kids recognises the importance of developing language and communication in a way that is right for you and will tailor a program to meet your individual needs.
What services are available?
- Language development, therapy support and assessment from Speech Language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and Teachers of the Deaf
- Hear for Kids in School program
- Provision of services through Better Start and NDIS, Medicare and private health
- Individual and group programs
- Face-to-face or video remote therapy available
If you would like to know more about the services available through Hear for Kids in your region email email@example.com or call 07 3848 0080.